I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

True Friend

I only 2 True Friend in my life - Xiaying & Steven........
Please define FRIENDSHIP.....
  • A friend who use heart to make friend whit you
  • A friend who willing to listen and help u out with ur problem
  • A friend who never always cucuk ur belakang....
sometime...i just giving suggestion...but this didnt mean what i am saying is not true.....u guys change alot and u guys didnt figure out....everytime...u guys just live in ur own world...haiz..something..when u lost it..u just find out actually the true friend of u....not "the most " true between in u guys.....i have no idea sometime.............haiz.....

my life ady suck and now...it getting more suck than be4...friend.mean nothing to me ady....

No comments:

Post a Comment