I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Hate my life

~ MFCCBOGCCBFYLPPL...........................argh

in this morning i already force myself to make a decision....i already decided to choose either my family or my dream and HIM .Since my mum always dunwan let me go outside so i decided to find a job (replace my sis position as clerk)she also dun have heart work.......actually i already plan after graduate wanna find so work at MELAKA...(I DONT MIND IF ANY1 READ BOUT THIS ADY) yea....the guy that i gila-gila will going to melaka so i thought...if i oso working at there...maybe i will have change to make him slow slow discover my good as..i am seriously very love him..becoz of him i willing to go melaka ...and start from bottom and independent.....but he also wont know....... only i gila-gilakan ppl....but the human that i love never figure out oso how important they mean to me........i already plan toBEGAN a war with my mum...becoz i noe...she sure will kill me...coz i gonna leave home for work.....coz my mum is a person who always contorling me.........................i have no idea what the hell i had done until she wan control me so fast....

when i decided to giv up on my career on the person i love...i guai guai listen to u !!! i work at hometown ...now u come and said other thing to me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why u wanna treat like that to me wor.............i have no idea...how should i face u !!!!!!!!! u just noe make ppl more hate u ..............................what else u wan!!!!!!!! u wan i dating with the guy u choose !!!!!!!!!! that more impossible !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have my own right to choose the person that i like...i have the right to choose the way of my life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT U WAN I ALREADY TOLERATE WITH U D..what else u wanna me to do..EXCEPT FOR TOGETHER WITH THE GUY THAT U CHOOSE FOR ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CIBAI GOD !!!!!!!!!
what else u wan torture me har !!!!!!!!!!
  • EVERYTIME WHEN I LIKE A PERSON...SURE THE PERSON WONT LIKE ME !!!
  • NO MATTER HOW HARD I DONE..HE OSO WONT LIKE ME...THEN WHY U STILL LET ME DREAM OF HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • YOU NOE I MOST SAYANG,CARE AND LOVE IS MY GRANDMA..AND U TAKE AWAY HER FROM ME!!!
  • YOU KNOW WHAT I WISH JUST MY MUM BECOME A NORMAL PPL BACk BUT WHAT U DO !!!! U MAKE HER BECOME MORE SERIOUS.....................
you wan me how !!!!!!!!!!!! TELL me now...what u wan me do now just can satisfied you har !!!!!!!!dont torture me like a crazy ppl !!!!!!!!!!! i seriously duno what will happen !!!!!!!!!!

*IF 1 DAY I COMMIT SUICIDE OR MASUK WAD SAKIT JIWA ...THIS ALSO BECOZ OF YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment