I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Should I ?

Recently too stress ady...exam is just around the corner..and i havent prepare any SHIT yet to face it...I am Too Stress of alot of thing.....My weight is gaining from day to day and i look damn fat...Fuck...haiz....This seriously make me lack of confident....i have a lot of thing need to think...i seriously dunwan work at hometown..the salary didnt cost much and i wont have a good future in it.but my mom....izzit important to
  • marry with same hometown GUY
  • Give born and become mum at young age...
Fuck lah weh...i am not the type who can marry in early age...and stick at the same place...i ady born and stay there for last 21 years old.it ady enough for me...why my mum wont understand my feeling..why she never ever can treat me like adult that ady grow up and can make own decision..what also she wan to do for me..even in my relationship...CAN I CHOOSE MY OWN BF? can i have a normal life....I still have a lot of thing that havent do yet...everytime my plan spoil by her....becoz she is too bossy...sometime just let me do the thing i want can ornot..i ady grown up..i have my own right to do my choice...now even i wan cut what style of hair..i wan wear what, i wan do what....she oso wan to control...all u wanna control.....can giv my own world to my ownself ornot...............................

Please lah i beg u...pls give me do my own choice

No comments:

Post a Comment