I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

No Comment Again

It quite long time that i didnt update my B...feel sorry..hehe ^^ recently too stress and happen too many thing..hmnmmmm where should i start it with...blood donation that day...is my 1st time after 3 year in TARC...my 1st time drop my tears infront of my friend...my weight increase even i tried to increase it and duno what happen...and then i ady damn down...my friend..same name with me...she faint and i bit nervous...so i decided to ask for a guy friend help..S...actually i bit hear break after he said a sentences."IF U THE 1 WHO FAINT I SURE WONT GO HELP,AND U OSO SURE WONT FAINT.BECOZ U SO FAT."after he said it...my tears suddenly drop...damn damn damn...not happy...1st time man...u can said me stupid but u cant said me FAT becoz i damn sensitive with it...i noe i getting fatter than be4..i noe...he at last oso said sorry to me..and i..haiz..i am a person who dont noe how to angry ppl...just ignore it ba~My sis - Yis and Yvvoone came to KL..and i bought them to jalan jalan..my dad bank in 500 for me..and i spend on them and now..my bank only left few ringgit..dad ask me why i use so many...wah...if i let yis use her money..later she sure come kao pe kao bu loh..said she not enough money to use...better i dun have enough money to use..coz i wont simply call my sis to kao pe kao bu and i can tahan for all that...haiz...

this is the best part of my B...

exam coming soon..and i havent prepared anything...haiz...i wish i can graduate and can work at melaka...becoz i dunwan work at kelantan...sienz.....i damn not happy at all....haiz...my classmate having a class trip..and h1 oso having class trip..i decided to follow h1..,maybe i more prefer with them...at least.when with them..i can become back my ownself...sorry..hehe wish the moment together with them...play badminton with vincent,yeap,ck,doris ,chin,poh san,ming yik,mong ying and hostel downstair..haiz..miss the moment..when bbq at vincent house...oso miss the moment when sing k with them...abit sad when need to be far away with them...the person i sure miss the most is doris...my beloved roomie...she is the best roomie that i never had be4..at least she is a best listener and best adviser for me...i wish we can become roomie again...suddenly feel so down when writing this blog...

now come to relationship..actually i duno have any problem with it..haha..becoz i noe..I AM UGLY..as...forget who said...80% guys sure will based on look..actually this is true..who will hold a pig hand and go out with...izzit? i think i fall in love again with him..erm..i duno why...watever lah..he oso wont care oso..no matter how hard i do...how deep the feeling..he wont care oso....haha..actually when near to exam...i sure noe..he need tips..so..no matter how hard i sure must find for him...but..who care...normal friend oso will..haha ...watever lah...i oso dunwan to bother so much....i decided to work at melaka..actually 30% oso becoz of him...after graduated sure cant meet him..at least if..i work at there..i still have change to meet up with him...but i noe..i sure will have a big fight with my mum..so what...i am not a baby girl.i need my freedom...haiz.....so down...damn down.....

~recently...a lot of ppl had show up their true"tail"..to a girl..be4 this i thought she is shy and those "dan chun"but everything change after last nite...v challange me a dare..ask she to lip hug me...i am a person who dare to do anything...so for me..i am ok..but...wahlao.....she.....she wor...damn..she lip hug me...after the incident...i strated to think...what kind a person of her...haiz...why last sem ady..still hard to gether together...sad....i am a normal person...i noe sure will have ppl said me at behind..so...ppl mouth....i oso cant control a..i just a girl who like to live in my own world....i just noe..if i treat ppl good...ppl oso will treat me good.....that i never count so many with ppl...but...nah..watever lah.....

wah..2day post quite panjang hor...i think it will stop at here 1st...haiz..exam is coming soon...so lene...gambateh...

i wish u oso good luck in the exam...actually i wish to tell u long time d..no matter what happen...i wont think i can simply forget u like that.maybe ur heart ady belong to some1 who u love d..but i wont think that i can let it go so fast.....hahaha what a stupid sentences...watever lah....good luck...J

No comments:

Post a Comment