I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Another moody day

~ I am damn very moody..maybe exam is coming soon and i still playing around....

actuallly, i dont wish to graduated so fast..(maybe u will think that i am childish).
i quite wnjoy the day in TARC,seriously..i enjoy the moment when there have tutorial class and. lecture where i can hang out together with the lovely gang...hehe but now...everything will change after we finish exam..we maybe cant see each other for quite long..my roomie gonna back sabah and some of my sweetie will back to their hometown and me myself will going back to kelantan..i always wish the day wont come so fast..i still accept the truth that we gonna leave each other..so fast..thing just happen like yesterday..and i miss it alot...the most i miss for sure is YOU..i am glad to have u in my life..i am very happy becoz the god had given me this big present that is to have u in my life..actually..i am very touch when u attending my birthday present..maybe u are force to attend it or maybe u attend it becoz u treat me as a friend..haha..but i am still glad to have u in my life althought u REJECTed me...haha...i just wan to say that..no matter what happen..i will always miss u...never ever forget u..i will try my best to get closer to u...Melaka will be my next destination...i will find job at melaka..and this is the only ways that i can get closer to u..i sure my mum wont let me and she will strongly disagreed..but i dunwan care so many....haiz....wish to see u for last time be4 i bek..will u come out if i asking u to come out? act i ady noe the answer and it will be no....
i damn miss you so much...only can see u during the exam.....

No comments:

Post a Comment