I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

latest



finally i just have time to update my blog..recently a lot of thing happen..hehe i think i need to spend 3 days 3 night to finish all the story....i cut short hair d..hehe...actually i love short hair so much...it make me look younger...

come come...as u all noe..i cant graduate..so..i just can see ppl convo.....haha..its my faith...i applying job at redang island and i wish i can get it..hope so...

relationship- hmmmm nth special...but...i found this guy..his name is alvis but i like to call him pig...he noe me well and i no need to talk much and he can guess act what am i thinking...he said he have feeling with me wor...but....act i wont believe in love story anymore ...just depend on the god....i just accept everything that the god arrange for me................haiz....^^


comtinue next time...it time for bed

No comments:

Post a Comment