I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Should i said?

After came back from KL...Bad thing keep happen in my life....


  • Argue with mum

  • Dad Argue with mum

  • Sick

  • Fail my result

Talk about my result..yea..i cant graduated...Recently feeling damn down..i feel like wanna hide myself inside small hole and dunwan to come out to the reality...i didnt aspect i will feel that subject..what can i do just accept the fact and try to Resit back on this december...Friend Graduated d and me...i feel shy to talk to ppl or even see them oso i dunwan...


~ i deleted all my friend contact number except for some which i cant delete them...i make alot of ppl worry-izzit? haha i think nobody will remember who am i after this...i feel dissapointed to myself and shame on myself..how can !!! how can i fail that subject !!! My mum keep scolding and blaming on my failure....i just can listen and shut my stupid mouth becoz this time i am wrong...haiz....


~i gonna start my extra accounting class tml...i seriously poor in account...haiz..i thought i wont meet with this subject when i decided to choose HOTEL MANAGEMENT..but who noe this subject make me again and again fail.....i am nothing just a rubbish...... i dont think other will still care bout me..never hope for it....



How am i gonna face this reality...HOW ???????????????????????


I lost everything...i lost all..............what should i do to gain back my confident and my soul..........


I am SAD and DISSAPOINTED.......

No comments:

Post a Comment