I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

What Should i do

Final exam....suddenly....feel like...if i seriously cant graduated..then...what should i do? Working? still COntinue? nah....i have no idea at all......What Kind of girl am i ? even this question i also duno how to answer,,suddenly.....i wish to have a freedom ....until ------- the day i die..........just now after economic.....i think of a lot of thing...if i seriously FAIL all my paper...this will be thing that i will done
  • Commit Suicide (if i am brave enough)
  • Continue Resit and Resit (until old oso didnt graduate)
  • Continue Working ( if my mum let)
  • Marry PPL ( if got ppl wan me)
  • Hide myself inside my house dunwan come out meet with other ppl( haha www.slowslow.wait coz my mum sure will drag me out)
  • Create my own accident( nah..which stupid will come and crash me
all this suddenly appear in my mind...Deng.....haha wat a childish thinking....i have no idea what will going on in my future....but for sure...i wont become a succesful housewife..haha >,<
when i was small...i got think of....can i change my husband 1 week different ppl...hahaha coz i will getting bored to face same people...ahahahaah funny.....nah ~.~ Lols.....

-Wish can graduate fast fast...i wan earn my own money and travel around......>,
<



2 comments:

  1. sure u can graduate dun wory about it ~
    dun think too muz for future ~ nw the important is settle all thing in infront of u 1st ~
    study hard after that jz think in Detail wat should u do after u graduate ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou...and......my blog nice?

    ReplyDelete